The Agile Product Management (Basic) course will help you learn the right mindset, skills and tools to work with teams to deliver products using Agile approach.
Recognize how Continous Product Discovery fuels innovation and helps you define a the right problem to solve, who you’re solving it for, how to make sure it’s both usable and feasible, but also viable on the market. Find out how to define the scope, split it into iterations by defining goals, plan the overall iteration work with team and help the team with spliting the work and planing it into sprints. All this while you’re aligning with your product vision, strategy and Roadmap as well as the product goals for the upcoming period(OKR).
– Understading your role as a Product Manager/Product Owner in the Lean Enterprise
– Setting up Continuous Product Discovery
– Design Thinking approach to Product Discovery
– Defining and validating problem/need to be solved and for whom
– Early identifying and mitigating risks (Usability, Feasibility, Viability)
– Work in Product “Holy Trio” (Prod.Mng., Design, Tech)
– Creating the scope of the Product Initiative and splitting into iterations with Value in mind
– Delivering value
– Product Manager as a Leader
What attendees get:
* Attendee workbooks
* 5 one-hour group mentorship sessions to work on the hand-on assignement
* Course certificate of completion
* Direct communication channel with trainers for any questions
* Becoming a part of the growing community
– Background in Product or Solution Management
Who should attend:
* Junior Product Managers, Junior Product Owners
* Product Marketing Managers
* (Junior) Product Designers
* Project Managers, Business Analysts
* Business Owners
* Business associates collaborating with Product Management
* Tech Leads, subject matter experts, and Business Development managers
Language: Serbian or English
Interested in the training?
Contact us for more info.